Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sailing

Bruce and one of his Papa's, both of them went with us sailing today which really through my boy for a loop.He kept saying him instead of Papa, it was the funniest thing, because their was two of them at once he couldn't call either one by Papa.
Here is his other Papa. he got a phone call in the middle of sailing. I didn't know this and thought he was sea sick, but he was just tring to muffle the sound of the wind.
My great friend Anne' went with us out on the Lake I had to super confice her it would be fun and I'd tell her a big secret if she came. Were glad she came out with us I wish we would get together more she quite the gal.
My Dad at his favorite spot, when ever we go out he spents most of the time looking out the front.... He needs to do better at looking out we ran into ground close to Fremont Island.. It was easy to get out of and just soft mudd, but your heart sinks when you come to an abrupt stop like that.
This is Aaron before he saw the big spidar who had decided to make his sokc his home. The spidars out there are SOO BIG. This one is relatively small compared to the others. I LOVE to sail with Bob he is so professional he knows all the technical terms and shouts them at us as we all just stare back and ask "do you mean untie the green rope?"Preston had a great time, we weren't going to go because he had just got his tubes in but he is doing great. We are so blessed he is part of our Family.

1 comment:

Megann said...

You can't still be sailing it has been six months. Come on chelle get updated I want to see pics of the fun sealing day we missed because we were sick.