Monday, February 16, 2009

We didn't go out for our Anniversary, because we would have had to put Preston in shelter care and I just didn't want to sent him to spent the weekend with strangers. So we decided to get away this weekend for our late Anniversary. Bob surprised me and took me to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake, it was amazing. I don't mean to sound like a baby but when we walked in the room and I saw all the rose petal's everywhere and the room it was so romantic I cried a little. I am so the type that if I was picking out a theme room it would be the jungle were we could sleep in a tree and think we were Tarzan and Jane :) but I am so glad Aaron went with the Romeo and Juliet suite it was killer romantic. I am so lucky to be with such a great guy he makes me happier then I ever imagined. He is a great father, and friend he teaches me so much everyday.
On Monday we went out to our favorite place, the Great Salt Lake marina to check out the water levels and walk around the shore. I can't wait to get back out there I love being out on the boat with my boys it is just the best. The water levels are looking a lot better then they did last year, We are hoping to back on the lake by April, with the cooler weather the lake is a lot nicer, their aren't brine flies, or humngo spiders. While we were walking around two boats went out We were so jealous. If you look close at the picture below you can see one of the lucky ones sailing around. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. I can't believe we're going on eight years! I've learned so much about live these past years and I am so grateful I've had Bob by my side, he has helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. I really needed this weekend to be able to spent so much time with my honey was great, I would love to be with him all the time. With the economy the way it is, maybe I shouldn't really wish for that. :) I guess we could always life on our boat right :)

No comments: