Friday, April 17, 2009

Costumes

So Live kind of loves to happen, we have been in our house for 4 winter, spring seasons and never had problems with the basement, until this year. Our poor renter's woke up to a ton of water in there room so this is us fixing the problem. Our great friend Jared has a ton of costume and Bruce and him had a ton of fun playing different characters. Bruce has no sense of modesty, I wonder were he gets that, and just would strip down in our front yard and change. I looked over once and he was peeing in our front yard, He LOVES to pee outside and takes every chance he can to sneak a little relief in.

I am so lucky to be married to such a talented MAN. He is so well rounded and can fix anything. We dug down the foundation and remoter ed it and tared over it hopefully that will fix this issue. I LOVE alot of things about my old house, the crumble foundation is no longer on my fav list.


No comments: