Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

The Boys had a great Easter Morning. They LOVED playing their new drums and getting lessons from their Dad, he can play a great toy drum.




Bob had to go to meeting so I got the Boys ready, one parent on Easter morning.... I think I was lucky to get them sitting somewhat still. The picture with Preston pulling his socks off kind of shows what getting ready for church was like. My Mom was sewing all the girls new dresses for Easter and Bruce said..."Grandma can you PLEASE sew me a new pink shirt?!" I Loved his new pink shirt, Bob wore a pink and blue tie so he matched them both.

On Saturday we colored eggs and had a Easter egg hunt at my Mom and Dad's. the kids had a ton of fun.Bruce really enjoyed coloring eggs this year. Preston didn't get into it to much, but he had a great time riding the princess car around, with his bottle in a cup. I love his little personality so much.










On Friday we had a fun dinner and Easter egg hunt at aunt Annies, with Bob's fam.... We had a ton of fun hanging out with everyone. ( My camera's battery is dead so I didn't get any shoots :( )

Sunday we Had dinner at GG and Papa's, It was loads of fun they made each kid a cute little Easter basket. The boys Loved their new Africa shirts..Thanks GG and Papa.






No comments: