Saturday, June 6, 2009

Air show

Bob has been so excited to go to the air show...I don't like the heat,or the crowds, so I convinced him that we should watch it from the side lines, once you are on base you stay their till it's over. You can't take drinks in with you and there are so many people.

We loaded up the boys and went and found a great spot by the hospital.. we had a great view of the whole show....



The boys loved playing in Preston's new wagon... and throwing rocks. the enjoyed the planes when they flew over head..but not quiet as much as throwing rocks.



My Dad and the nephews joined us just a little before the Thunder cats flew.... They were amazing the way they fly perfectly in sink with each other.. The Boys all loved that. It was a good day I am glad Bob let me win a little.



No comments: