Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Preston's Birthday

I can't believe my baby is 2, time has just flown bye. I want so badly for it to just slow down a bit.

I thought for sure when we told him to take his first bite of cake, he'd dig in, he bent down and gave it a kiss. the cupcake was another story that he ate.









He had a ton of fun opening up all of his presents. I love the way kids tear open their presents.. He made sure he told everyone thank you. He is so good at using his manners.. I am amazed at how well he can talk.




The kids all enjoyed the water and treats, Preston had a great time playing on the playground and with the water. I am still amazed that we were so lucky with him. The Lord knew we need his sweet personality in our home, he is sooo polite he reminds me to use my nice words, he is such a loving, cuddly child.



No comments: