Monday, November 16, 2009

picnic

Today Chloe was locked out of her house so she came over with Kim and her kids.. the kids all had a picnic in the entry. They had such a fun time. Well I thought I would make cinnamon rolls for my visiting teachers to let them know how grateful I am for all that they've done for me and my family they are great lady's Jesse has been my visiting teacher since we moved in, and she is amazing I am so glad that she has become such a good friend, I'm looking forward to becoming good friend with Miriam as well. I am really grateful for them grateful enough to make yummy cinnamon rolls, that I can't eat.Look at them they just kept staring at me.....taunting me, I am getting hungry very hungry... Carrots just aren't quite as delicious as these sugary tasty treats. I will be strong...I will.





No comments: