Saturday, November 28, 2009

putting up Christmas

Today we got the Christmas decorations up... Preston was having a pretty rough day, just in allot of pain, me and him cuddled on the couch while Bob and Bruce put up the tree. Preston took a little nap and we were able to get most of the decorations up. Bruce did such a good job helping out his Dad with the tree, he loved laying under the tree, he told us he was our gift then we would tickle him open.... he is so sticking cute. I took pooh upstairs for a nap and when I came down Bruce was hiding in the tree box and jumped out and scared me. He is getting really good at hiding. Pooh woke up in time to help but the finishing touch on the tree. Bruce Really wants colored lights and colored balls like Mickey Mouse has on his tree, so We will be shopping the after Christmas sales looking for some funner decorations for next year. I love Christmas I love the lights and the smells, The time spent with family, I am really excited for all the fun things we have it store this year.

No comments: