Thursday, October 15, 2009

Anniversary

Bob and me celebrated our Anniversary early this year and went to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was way way fun. Or room had everything...I'm a bit like Ross from friends and went to get ever Penny out of hotel rooms, Especially when they are a bit pricier then others. This room was perfect for that we played pool, it had a fun pinball machine, and was loaded with lots of yummy goodies to eat. We totally broke our diet and I am sure I'll get a nice cysts out of the whole deal but o-well we enjoyed ourselves. We got up to Logan early and did a little shopping, I found some fabric for the boat that goes on sell on Monday so I'm pretty sure we are going to make another trip up here with the boys on Monday. Then Bob did some fishin' we could so the fish they were so big, but not very interested in being caught, we went to a couple different places. It was really fun to just hang out and enjoy nature Logan is so beautiful. I can't believe me and Bob have been married for 8 years, we have been through so much and yet it still feels like we are newly weds. I am so grateful that I found such an amazing man, He is such a good husband and amazing Father..

We ate lunch at the Blue Bird, it was delicious, then we headed up to bear lake, hung out on the Beach, and of course went and checked out the docks and saw all the sail boats. I can't wait until next year when we'll take our up there. We came back home over Mote.. We were driving by magpie when a huge Moose ran in front of our car it was so close and scary.. I am so excited to get home to my boys and cuddle up to them.. I have missed them so much, but it was good to get away with Bob for a bit.

No comments: