Sunday, October 18, 2009

Logan

We woke up to rain this morning, which we thought would work out good for us we left the house at 6, hoping that would mean the fish would be biting. We feed the ducks and Bob fished. We didn't have any luck at the lower dam so we tried another one, no luck there either. But we did get to see some Beavers... Ok so they weren't Beaver they were huge RATS.. we just saw their heads swimming around and thought they were Beavers until we got close enough to see their nasty tails.


We stopped at Cox honeyland on the way home, The boys thought the beehive was way cool..And they loved the different kinds of flavored honey. I think it would be so fun to have a beehive in our backyard. I have always loved bees, I remember trying to save one from the swimming pool when I was young.. I got stung, but I didn't care, for some weird reason I really like those little bugs. Best of all I got my fabric and I can't wait to redo the cushions in the boat.


No comments: