Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Horses

My Mom, The Peterson's, me and the Boys walked around 25th street and looked at all the horses. Since they put them up my Boys make me a Bob drive down 25th so they can see the horses, It usually confuses me and I always picture really horse it takes me a minute. We've been talking about going and seeing them for months, the summer was just way busy, I'm so gald Kim invited us before it got to cold. Bob was helping his Dad so he wasn't with us and Jeremy was... That's really strange usually it the other way around.the kids loved looking at the horses and playing on the trains... Bruce told me he needed to go potty and I told him to wait on second and we'd find and bathroom, I was asking my Mom where she thought they would be. I looked over to get Bruce and there he was watering the flowers.. I can't help but laugh when he does that.

No comments: