Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!We went to my Mom and Dad's and went trick or treating around their neighborhood. the kids had alot of fun running from door to door. Bruce and Wynnie were really good at taking turns at first then we had to remind them . They all did so good using their manner and being polite.


We went and visited all the grandparents, which was great fun...I wish we would have got to see Becky and her family, and Amanda and her family in their costumes. Next year we will plan better



Visiting the Grandparents and Great Grandma's, this is the first Halloween without my grandpa, We have always done chili and homemade doughnuts with my Grandma and Grandpa, I miss him so much and holiday's like this make me so sad I know He is doing great work on the other side but I really miss rubbing his feet, and back, and kissing his bald head.

1 comment:

Anne H said...

I know that house in the picture. =) Did you know my parents are living in my Grandma's basement now? It's kind of fun.