Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

The Boys were so excited for Christmas this year...They came down the stairs and opened their stockings, They both LOVED their new friends, it took Preston a minute to realize his was a cat, OK a Minute and me saying MEOW, but then he loved it... He wants a cat so bad, I feel bad he will never have one, I need to breathe, we tried one once it lasted 5 days.


Bruce was such a good helper handing out presents and sharing the one's that Santa brought for both of them. My favorite was when Bruce opened the hat and scarf I had made for him, he had seen me making them, I had tried them on to make sure they were the right size, He knew he was getting them for Christmas...He acted surprized and sooo very excited when he took them out of the sack.
Preston was so sweet, he got so happy with each gift he opened.... I think that both of my boys would have been happy with anything as long as it was wrapped... all day they kept using the old wrapping paper and wrapping it around toys, taking turns opening them... They whole morning I couldn't stop smiling I LOVE MY LIFE.



We went to Bob's parents for breakfast, and to exchange gifts...The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. They used one of the ribbons from a present and played Santa Clause...the kids at he front were reindeer's and the one on the back was Santa..It was the funnest thing to watch, they all played so good together and took turns. I love when they play like that.
Sophie wasn't feeling to good so Bob got a ton of cuddles out of her...WE have the cutest niece's and nephews. It was good to see everyone, Breakfast was so yummy. Mom and Dad got us a pressure cooker and a canning book I am so excited I really enjoy putting up our food and now we have the tools to do it and won't have to borrow any, yeah.


Next we went to my Mom and Dads.. They did the annual omelette's which were as always delicious. The kids had a ton of fun playing with the cousins and opening gifts. I got a waffle Iron I have been wanting for a couple years, I can't wait to use it.

I made my Grams a cute hat, Every time she sees me or Kim in ours she tells us that she wants one, so I decided to make her one. I thought she looked so cute in it. I am so glad that she live's with my parents, I love her so much and am glad that she is such a part of my kids life they love talking to her and giving her hugg-a-lov-as.




We all had so much fun just hanging out and laughing, My parents spoiled us all. Preston kept putting a box on his head and telling us to open him... He was my favorite present.




We went out and saw my Grandma Parent. All three of my boys had fun playing horse...they had me and Grandma laughing. She wasn't feeling very good so she had just stayed home that morning, she usually come's in to my Parents or goes to Shane's. We took her some soup and bread, I hope she had a good Christmas.

No comments: