Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve


We had a BLAST this year!! My Mom and Dad rented some lanes at the bowling alley. Our Boys have never been bowling and they loved it...They were so cute in their tiny little shoes, they did so good taking turns and cheering each other on.


I haven't been bowling in years and I had a lot of fun, I was reminded of when my parents were on a bowling league and I would go some nights and watch them play. Bob and I talked about starting a league, I think it would be fun, but time and money are always a big factor. :)


The bowling went from 6 to 8 they had a fun little count down at 8 and we all gave a big cheer and some kisses. I think that was the perfect thing to do with the kids. They also had a limbo contest...and not to bragg but I almost won....the winner was just over 4 foot and I was the only grown up to make it to the last round, I once won a phone in junior high. The school had a contest during a dance, I wore heels and still won. I'm just saying I can go low. :)
After bowling we ran over to Dan and Laura's, saw the gang...Kurt and Jodi were in town yeah..We played game's ate some grub, and the kids had a ton of fun playing with each other, we just barely missed Meg and Karl which made us sad, we were looking forward to seeing them. we only stayed for an hour or so, then headed on to our next destination...Kim's house

WE played games and ate some yummy soup..I started hiving at Dan and Laura's so I took some Benedryl so I was pretty much asleep when midnight rolled around. WE had a great new years eve and hope that 2010 will rock for our family.


No comments: