Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookie at Grandma's

Grandma had all the kids over to make Santa cookies...WE had so much fun, rolling the dough, cut it, and above all EATING it. I have to say that I too gave in and ate some dough, and then some more, and a little more after that. My stomach hurts and I know a cyst is probably in my future, but it was tasty, way tasty. Cookie dough is a big weakness.
I loved watching all the kids concentrating on rolling out their dough, I saw a couple tongues being bite, a trait we all owe to my Dad, if he is focusing on something he is biting his tongue.
Bruce and Preston had so much fun. Bruce is so much like me, in so many ways, he loves cookie dough, every time I looked at him he was enjoying some of that Delicious stuff. Preston has such a sweet tooth But doesn't eat a ton of dough like me and Bruce.
Grandma great came out and helped the kids they all flocked over to her and enjoyed having her help them make the cookies.

We all had a great time... Santa is sure in for a treat tomorrow when he stops in to each house and gets to enjoy all the beautiful sugar cookie the kids made.


No comments: