Friday, December 18, 2009

Henderson Christmas Party


My fam's meet at the church a little before the Party started to set up...We found a great surprise in the kitchen, the crock pots full of meat juice from the Ward Christmas party a week ago...It smelled like death. My Hubbs is a great man, I'm so glad he took care of them, I don't think I could have stomached it, could you imagine if I throw-up, that has been my biggest fear with this surgery. We all enjoyed each others company.. It was good to see some of the Fam that we don't get to see as often as others. I know It lifted my Grams spirits, she has been so sad since my Gramps passing. I have been going out 3 times a week and helping to bath her and get her ready, I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve her, she has always been there for me and it feels good to be their for her. She talks a lot about Gramps, I am so grateful for the knowledge we have the next life, it brings us both comfort.



I love remembering all the tradition's I enjoyed as a child and watching my own kids enjoy the same things.. For as look as I can remember we've acted out the birth of our savior.Ican still remeber being Mary. Time really does fly. Bruce was a Shepard and Preston went through a bunch of costume changes before he settle on being a lamb. We opened gifts, ate some yummy food, decorated ordaments, tied a quilt made of gramps' jammies, and played some basketball. I left a bit early because my face started to hurt a bit, my Mom was sweet enough to help with the kids and bring them home.



No comments: