Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


We woke up way excited to see what Santa had brought, in the excitement we didn't get any pictures here's some of the boys playing with their kitchen set before we left for the day.

I LOVE Christmas morning, and here is the reason why, once a year we get to enjoy my Dad's omelette's they are amazing. For the last couple of years Ryan has taken over the role of "Dad" and he does an equally amazing job. I look forward to this meal all year round, it is better then Thanksgiving, better then anything. Just looking at this picture is making me mad that I have to wait another year before this great tradition will be repeated.





We ENJOYED our family breakfast and then opened up the presents . everyone had a great time.Brewer and Grandpa


Grandma Wynnie Kim Ester Jeremy Sophie and Hannah



Hananh, Ryan and AmandaPayton, Brett Evrette Birkley and Holly


My Boys
After my parents we went to Bob's parents for some reason I didn't get pictures their either. I am so grateful for both of our family's and all they do for us. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: