Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Village




We went out as a family to enjoy Christmas Village all lite up. The boys loved looking at all the twinkling lights.





I love sharing my testimony with my kids, When we saw the Nativity I shared the storey of Christ Birth and why it is so important to us. I have made mistakes in my live, and I know I'm going to continue to make mistakes. I am so grateful to a loving Father in heaven who was able to have a plan so we could return home to him, and a loving brother who had the strength to endure so much in order to make it happen.








After the lights we went to Burger King and played in their playland. The Boys loved it!! It was fun and cheap.







Preston LOVED the slide!!




Bruce wouldn't climb up the thing without someone so Bob and I took turns climbing around like hamsters.






No comments: