Friday, December 19, 2008

Making Cookies

Every year the on the friday before Christmases my mom's family all gets together to celebrate Christmas. We bring white elephants, play games, eat yummy food, and most importantly enjoy the company of the family. Ever scince I can remember we've acted out the Nativity. I loved playing the different roles when I was little, and I love the now I can watch my children ast it out. We didn't take very many pictures of the night but we sure had fun. It's crazy to thing about last years Christmas. I am so greatful for every day my Grandpa and Grandma live, I love that my children know them. they are both so amazing I don't know very many families as strong as theirs. I love my cousins and am so glad that our kids all play and laugh together.






Bruce was the camel he loved it.




Preston didn't want to dress up so he was just cute, he knows how to be that real well.





We made cookies on Sunday the boys loved measuring out the ingredients and helping taste the dough to make sure it tasted right







No comments: