Friday, March 6, 2009

Draper Temple open house



Our Boys LOVE the Temple, they sing the song all the time and always want to go to the Temple. We thought they would enjoy going to the Draper Temple, so we got tickets and took them.


After the Temple they had some cookies and entertainment (I have just started taking piano lessons and am just amazed at how well some people can play.) at the church, this was Bruce's favorite part of going to the Temple. They were busing people up to the temple from different churches around the area. We were the green bus, the boys thought it was a ton of fun to ride on a bus, and ask if we can to it again every time they see a bus.


I am so grateful to have the gospel in our lives, to KNOW that our FAMILY can be FOREVER. I am so grateful for my SAVIOR and the love he has for me. I am grateful for a living PROPHET who guides and directs us. I know the SCRIPTURES are true, and that if we prayerfully read them they with help guide us through this life. I am so grateful for trails I know as we seek help, that trail teach us thing we never could have learned otherwise, and I am grateful for cookies, and buses and the happiness they bring to my sons. :)

1 comment:

Smile said...

I seriously considered driving down to that- but i think my boys are just too young this year. bruce will for sure remember it! so fun! Oh- and i looked at your FEEDJIT- and figured out why it is different then mine. it's a totally different kind- but i know if i try to explain it here, i'd be talking jibberish. anyway, i'll have to walk you through it to change it.