Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gardening

Our Bishop is buying a nursery, he had a late shipment and a early shipment so he has a ton of work that needs to be done. Bob and I went out on Thursday for our date night...Thanks Mom for watching my kids. It was so much fun. I have a completely black thumb and I try really hard to make it green, hopefully the plants we planted won't die. Every year we plant a garden and other then peas and a couple tomatoes it usually dies. We have big plans this year for our backyard, hopefully I'll learn a thing or too helping out at the nursery. He told us if we brought in some pots we could plant our own hanging baskets... so we took the boys with us on Friday and planted a couple basket they went crazy, they had to touch everything and loved to look at how the plants are growing. I'm glad they had fun, but think it'll be just Bob and I in the future, it was hard to get our pots planted with the boys into everything. Here is a little shout out to the nursery it's located at 40s 40w in West Haven and has the best plants ever so make sure you get all your plants from their this season :)

No comments: