Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Playground

We bought this playground about 2 years ago. It was on KSL and it looked like so much fun. We had been saving for awhile to get one and this worked out great, the only problem was putting it together. Bob has so little free time and works on it every once in awhile it has another big tower and a fun bridge that connects the two, normal swings and a tire swing. It needs to be stained like last year but we have to wait till its all up. The kids love it I can't wait to see it up and stained and looking new. That's our GOAL this spring. and hopefully a sprinkling system so we can have some grass.


It shouldn't bother me the kids LOVE it look at how much fun they have on the slide and climbing to the top. Plus they love the dirt and are going to miss it when it's grass and mulch. I am not going to miss how dirty they get:)






1 comment:

Megann said...

I wish we had one so I could send Icky to the yard a little more. But we do have a park just a couple of blocks away, so that will do for now. Hey I talked to Nat the other day and we're thinking about getting together before she has Lennon, end of this month or the beginning of next.