Sunday, March 29, 2009

IKEA

I was going to steal some pic's from Kim's web site, but I don't really know how to do anything like that so I don't have pictures of the actual Field trip, yes I did say Field trip. Ikea was having one of it big one day sales, and it was Kim's turn to have preschool at her house. We decided to make a Field trip out of that day go down to Ikea get or stools and let the kids play in their playland. way fun fied trip, for the kids you know. It was a success we got down there early enough for our stools and did some shopping ate lunch, then headed home with our treasures. I have to admitt something, I know I should keep it to myself it just proofs how crazy I am, Like the craziest person ever, and a bit dishonest...It's in my blood how I wish it wasn't but its their(not the dishonest part the crazy part, and I only thought of as being dishonst after the fact and am feeling some guilt for that). They were giving out tickets for the stool 4 per house I was given 5.... the last one was a golden ticket a extra sale item, I have no need for 5 stools in my kitchen 4 is going to be a bit of a squeeze, but my niece eat over a lot and its great to have the extra seating, so I gave my extra ticket to Marnea and some money. I got my 5 stools, spent an extra twenty dollars and it will probably stay in it's box BUT it was on sale, how could I not get it. Please don't think less of me I am a bit crazy when it comes to thing on sale I have NO control, I get it from my Dad, and Mom.
When we got home My boys pulled out their tools and but 4 of the chairs together, we don't have room for 5 and no need for 5. They had fun using all their tool and making the stools. I also got a bench for our piano I am so glad I don't have to use a kitchen chair anymore.

No comments: