Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Boy Pants













Today Bruce is going to wear his big boy pants all day. I can't belive I am potty trainig my little boy. He has been going potty in the big potty for almost 5 months, We tried big boy undies a couple months ago but he peed a little in them and hated how it felt it has taken me this long to confince him to try them again. He is getting so independent, when he woke up this morning he wouldn't let me help him get undressed or put on his undies. I love watching him grow. Our little potty has a little blue plastic thing that sits up in the middle of the seat so is you have a boy it hits that and falls into the toliet instead of your floor, ( which we need because bruce hates to touch his penis, he won't even push it down when he pees) it is so funny to watch him get on the toliet he won't let me help him and it takes him like 5 min to get on with out that blue thing touching him. So far today he hasn't had an accident but he's only had them on for an hour... Wish us luck.







1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Look at that shaggy head. is he making up for Bobbie Bob?