Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

My Brucey is getting SO BIG. We went to the duck pond with Becky last week. We were setting out the blanket and getting the baby's comfy, and Bruce and Brin ran to play on the playground. Bruce went to the rock wall first, so as soon as we got settle in I went over to help him, but he was already to the top.. I can't believe how big he is. This is the first time he has been able to play on the playground without me helping him on some of the toys.
They loved swinging on the swings. The park only had two little kid swings so Bruce and Preston shared. They laughed so hard, I love when they make each other laugh it just brings a big smile to my face. When Brin saw Bruce swinging with Pres, she wanted her Hudson to swing with her, she is such a good big sister.
There were so many ducklings at the pond, I just love the spring. Tabby got a little to close to these babies, the big proud duck in the back attacked her.. It ran after her then took a bite out of her back (OK so it didn't draw blood or anything but it did leave spit on her back) I wish I would have got a picture but I was too busy laughing I think it was the funnest thing I've seen in awhile. After the attack the mean duck splashed around in the shore squawking like it was a bad A. If only the camera was on movie you all could laugh too.
Bruce and Brin play so good together they got so excited feeding the ducks that they just had to hug. It makes me happy to see this side of my boy, he is such a physical kid, and we all know how being two is a hard age to express yourself, will when Bruce is mad, or wants a toy, or sees someone doing something wrong, he throws a couple punches. I don't mean that to sound like he is a bad kid, because he isn't he has the biggest heart, I don't know a kid alive who gives as many hugs and kisses, he pray for everyone he know every night, and when he sees someone sad he try to make the happy, just don't make him mad.

No comments: