Friday, May 23, 2008

This weekend has been crazy busy and is going to get even busier. Sorry that we are blogging so much just lots of fun stuff has happened. I wanted to at least start an entry for each event so the day would be right chronologically but I didn't have a free moment so i'll just write about all the things in this entry. Matt and Nate came into town, Yeah! we love to see our brothers. The first night they were here all the brothers, and brother in laws went with dad to the races, Bob will tell you all about it now..



The drag races were great, it's hard to be bored at races with the loud engines, adrenaline, octane, heart pounding wrecks, and super-fast cars. It was an awesome chance to bond with all the men in the family. I wanted to add lots more pictures but the camera battery went dead, check out this video for a small taste of the face melting fun at the drags.






All us girls went and saw What happens in Vegas, it was lots of fun. After the movie we went and got icecream, I love Farrs they have the yummiest ice cream around. Kim watched the boys for us Thanks a bunch Kim for being so good to my boys. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all the sister in laws and GG it's been too long since we all have gotten together.























Saturday morning the Boys went to Glen Eagle and played golf, Bob didn't take the camra, but we got a couple shot of everyone hitting around wiffle balls in Mom and Dad's back yard before the barbeque. It was so good to have the famliy together, it's too bad Matt and Nate couldn't have brought their wifes and kids, Nate will be back in July with his whole family, we're all super excited for that.
























Nate and Matt went and got Riley at 8 they were supose to be back at 10 to watch the fight but it took a little longer then they thought so we started the fight at midnight. It was fun just chillin and hanging. All the boys way enjoyed the fight us girls just enjoyed the food and hanging out. Matt and Nate are leaving at 5 tomorrow morning it was a quick visit but we filled every minute with fun.




















Sunday afternoon Kurt and Jodi had all the friends over for hamburgers, and volley ball it was a ton of fun their backyard is awesome Kurt just built an amazing fire place, maybe one day will be able to copy it. it took Bruce awhile to warm up to everyone Payton wanted him to play with him so bad but for some reason Bruce just stood in the middle of the yard and wouldn't talk to anyone. Finally Payton started to chase him and after that Bruce was in heaven and they played really good the rest of the time. We started to play volleyball adn Bruce and Payton played with us (we jst would let them hit the ball inbetween serves) Payton really wanted to hit the ball when it got served so Dan threw him in the air as I was serving it. I am really bad at volley ball and am just glad when it makes it over the net, so I seved like normal, Dan threw Payton in the air and told him to hit the ball. That he did, or maybe the ball just hit him. He is so tuff it hit him right in the head and all he did was rub his head. I wish we would have got it on tape it was so funny. We only stayed for 2 hours because the Henderson were having a party that night. I wish we could have stayed longer it was real good to see our friends we missed those of you who couldn't come but thats the good thing about the summer it seems like we get together alot more.

























Lori, Lance, Courtney, Brendon, and Peggy all came in to town so we had a Gradutation party for Courtney. I can't belive she is so grownup it for sure makes me feel OLD. It was also one last party at my Grandparents before they sell the house, It was kind of sad being there and remebering all the fun family parties we've had. Our Famliy is so close I LOVE to do things with my cousins and their kids, I know that our friendship our so strong because our Grandparents have always put famliy first. Growing up we had get togethers a couple times a month, an excuse to have a party and we'd to it, because the group is so big we don't to as much in the winter but summer are crazy fun. When I was younger I would often wonder if we would still get together after my Grandparent deid (they've given us a couple scares) but being at the party on Sunday and looking around I know I have my answer. Even though some of have moved away I know that our famliy will be one that stays in touch, I am so greatful for that.



No comments: