Friday, May 30, 2008

birthday







I have the greatest hubby! My birthday was so wonderful, we hung out at home today, gardening and having fun with the kids. Tuesday was my last day babysitting Jaden and Amarie. So we just played in the yard and had some fun in the water. I am going to miss them so much. Last Tuesday was my last day babysitting Izzy and Bruce kept asking for her, It's a good thing we have a lot planned for the summer with them.





After babysitting Bob took me out to Antelope Island for a horse back ride. I had so much FUN, I haven't been on a horse in such a long time I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy riding them. We had good horses, mine was named Shorty and Bob had Charcaol, they rode real nice mine stumbled a little on the rough terrain, so naturally, I would pet her and ask her if she was OK Bob thought that was pretty funny. Bob misses riding too, he talked alot about how he wished we would have bought that bay mare we looked at getting 4 years ago, maybe one day we'll have time for a horse but for now we'll just rent them.










We were able to get real close to the buffalo, this is a picture of the Mom's with there babies, as we rode we would run into the dad's here and there they weren't all gathered together like the others. We also saw Deer and Antelope. I wish Bruce and Preston could have come and seen all the Animals, but they have to be 6 before they can ride these horses, I think we are going up to Idaho in June to hang out with Aunt Kaye and Uncle Leon they can ride their mules, I know they'll love it.





This is Me and our tour guide he was a ton of fun, he taught us allot about the history of the Island. Maybe if Utah history was offered on a horse I would have got a better grade in junior high. He was a such a nice guy and I think he must have liked us because we told him we wanted a hour ride and he took us on a hour and a half ride..









I just love the views of The Great Salt Lake, it is so beautiful I can't wait till our boat is ready and we go out their more often. When We finished our ride we walked around the Ranch a bit I tried roping the bull and lassoed him on my 3rd try not to bad if you ask me.


















When we got back home our friends the Rimmasch's had stopped off a present, I was sad I wasn't home when they dropped it off, and I know Emily and Paul were sad they couldn't see my reaction. So I recorded I couldn't figure out how to E-mail so I included it on my post so they could check it out. Thanks so much guys the gifts are awesome, We can't wait for our night of Neil.














No comments: