Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MONDAY, MONDAY, CAN'T STAND THAT DAY.

So you know how you look down while you're driving and just when you look up you swerv or stop just in time to miss the car in front? Thank goodness for the "nik-of-time". Well not in this case, I looked up just in the nik-of-time to brace myself for impact. I think I will be very content to listen to the music that's on or wait for a good place to stop before I crash into the nice retired old man stopped in traffic in front of me. I didn't get hurt (just a bruised ego) neither grandpa Smithers (just wet pants) and two broken cars.

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Who did it?

Anne H said...

This looks pretty familiar except for I vaguely remember the car in front was a Passat last time and you were looking at pictures and there wasn't a nik-of-time then either. =)

Anne H