Friday, May 23, 2008

Dinner with the Princesses







Tonight we had our nieces over while their Mom and Dad went to a farewell dinner for our Bishop. I made chicken noodle soup, I can't believe it's May 23 and soup is on the menu, were is summer. I don't even want summer I want to know were is spring?! Its either so hot your sweating just thinking about moving or so cold your eating soup. Any ways we had a ton of fun, at dinner Hannah and Wynnie stared calling us Queen Ellie and King Bobbie, I quote liked the sound of that. They called Brucey Prince Brucey to which he responded "I'm not Prince Brucey I'm nice Monster Brucey." He has been on this kick lately about Monsters, he thinks their in his closet, under his bed, under the bath tub. He won't sleep at night without alot of convincing and a light or too, so it really surprised me he wanted to be a monster.












After dinner we played a fun Dora game you hook up to your T.V. it reminded me of the Atari. The kids all did so good at sharing and taking turns, it was very fungicational.










We read story's said our prayer then they all went to bed. It was a fun night I can't wait to take them all camping with us in the camper fun times :)

1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Mechelle,
I was just stalking this blog again today and thought of you. This is the adoption blog I was telling you about. You'll have to check it out. It's a good one!

http://therhouse.blogspot.com/